Tower of London test online
Setting Your Browser to Accept Cookies
There are many reasons why a cookie could not be set correctly. Below are the most common reasons:
- You have cookies disabled in your browser. You need to reset your browser to accept cookies or to ask you if you want to accept cookies.
- Your browser asks you whether you want to accept cookies and you declined. To accept cookies from this site, use the Back button and accept the cookie.
- Your browser does not support cookies. Try a different browser if you suspect this.
- The date on your computer is in the past. If your computer's clock shows a date before 1 Jan 1970, the browser will automatically forget the cookie. To fix this, set the correct time and date on your computer.
- You have installed an application that monitors or blocks cookies from being set. You must disable the application while logging in or check with your system administrator.
Why Does this Site Require Cookies?
What Gets Stored in a Cookie?
This site stores nothing other than an automatically generated session ID in the cookie; no other information is captured.
In general, only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a web site, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your email name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.
Video on topic: Tower of London test online
Share this Post
Tower of London Castle
The Tower of London is admired for its architecture and its history but it is most remembered for the bloody executions…Read More
Facts about The Tower of London
Reference: The Tower of London is a 900-year-old castle and fortress in central London that is notable for housing the crown…Read More