Lower Thames Street car Park
We have a number of car parks in London but if you are planning to enjoy the latest goings on at the Southbank including Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern, then the NCP Vintry Thames Exchange is the perfect place to park.
So why choose Vintry Thames Exchange?
- Save time and money by booking your parking in advance
- The car park is located just off Southwark Bridge on the North of the Thames
- The tasty delights of Borough Market are just a short walk away
- The car park has been awarded the Park Mark standard for safety
Pay on the day
|1 to 2 hours||£19.00|
|2 to 3 hours||£28.00|
|3 to 24 hours||£38.00|
|Motorcycle per day||£6.00|
Season Tickets from as little as £20.60 per day.
Season Tickets Terms and Conditions
The Season Ticket price shown is based on the equivalent daily rate of an annual season ticket which has been purchased and used for a minimum of 225 days.
Car Park features
- 24hr Contact Centre
- Car Park Award
- Gateway accepted
- Season tickets available
- Cards accepted
- Max Height - 1.98m
- Car-Electrical Charging Points
- Your booking allows you to enter and exit the car park once.
Our car park address
Thames Exchange, Bell Wharf Lane, off Upper Thames Street, London.
The post code for your sat nav is EC4R 3TB
At this car park we use barcode recognition technology. When you arrive at the entry barrier, please scan your barcode and we'll issue you a ticket. If no ticket is issued, please press for assistance. Please keep your ticket safe as you will need this when you're leaving the car park.
Leaving the car park
At the exit barrier, please insert your ticket for your parking to be validated. Once validated, the barrier will raise. If the barrier does not raise, please press for assistance.